Christina Aguilera love her booty

 Christina Aguilera love her booty

 

Entertainment,Music,Press Release (Hollywood latest news and updates)">Christina Aguilera said I love that now I have a booty as she is proud to be bootylicious. While shooting her music video “Your Body” recently, she had on an extraordinary getup, which included a pink wig, sky-high stripper stilettos, and enough rings to accessorize you and all your friends. But it was the dress that was most eye-catching. We

 noted that the mesh-laden mini was “literally bursting. In her new interview with the magzine Lucky she talks about her body and said “Actually, the challenge I’ve always had is being too thin, so I love that now I have a booty, and obviously I love showing my cleavage,” she confesses. The singer, who is now dating musician Matthew Rutler, is working on a new still-untitled album her first since 2010's Bionic. She

 recently said it will reflect, “everything I’ve experienced up until this point. .. I’ve been through a lot since the release of my last album, being on ['The Voice'], having had a divorce. This is all sort of a free

 rebirth for me.” She elaborates in Lucky, noting, “If you love ‘Fighter,’” which is her 2003 song, “you’re going to love my new album. As a [woman in my 30s], I’ve been uncovering my independence, and it’s been really fun to explore in the new songs.” (Hollywood latest news and updates)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REMAINING RELATIVE VISA (SUBCLASS 115)